Applying for a place at Rednock School
Admission to Year 7 for September 2019
The Local Authority (Gloucestershire County Council) are responsible for the secondary admissions procedure. Guidance documents regarding the application process will be available from the Local Authority early in September 2018.
- 3rd September – 31st October 2018: Online secondary school transfer application facility open
- 31st October 2018: Closing date for all applications
- 1st March 2019: Allocation Day
- 8th March 2019: Closing date to return reply forms accepting the school | academy place allocated or requesting reconsideration
- After 29th March 2019: Outcome of waiting list requests
- 5th April 2019: Closing date for return of reconsideration reply forms
- May – July 2019: Appeals
For further information please visit the Local Authority website:
Admission between September and July (In-Year Admissions)
All requests for admissions between September and July in any year must be made directly to the school. If you wish to apply for a place at Rednock School, please complete the In-Year Admission Form, available to download below or contact the school office for a copy. Completed forms should be returned to the school office. The school will respond to your application within 5 days.
If the school is unable to offer you a place you have the right to appeal, which will be determined by an Independent Appeals Committee.
Admission Arrangements 2019
Admissions Arrangements 2018